Friday, January 16, 2009

Lovely Tunes… Swooning Over the Music of Joshua Radin

Photo: Joshua Radin :: joshuaradin.com

Simple Times and We Were Here have been on repeat, on my iTunes for days now, (it's gotten me through a tough week at work) so I thought I'd share with you all. Joshua Radin's gentle voice has been featured on several films and television shows, such as, City of Angels, The Last Kiss, (with Zach Braff, which is where I found him) Grey's Anatomy and The Office. He has an amazingly sweet voice, it's music I love listening to when creating! And this week, Starbuck's is featuring Joshua Radin as their Pick of the Week. 

Joshua Radin & Ingrid Michaelson performing "Sky" :: musicwithnoband, youtube

Visit any Starbuck's for a free redeemable card to download "One of Those Days" at the iTunes Store. Visit joshuaradin.com to sample some of his lovely tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment