Monday, September 15, 2008


Lovely Little Finds 
No.1
I could get lost for hours on etsy just looking at all the pretty little things, so as part of my blog I have decided to add Lovely Little Finds. 

This past weekend I was ever so fortunate to "stay home", I know… I know… it was heavenly. No swim practice, no baseball, no birthday parties, barely even a little cleaning to do… nothing! So I wasted my days away (between catnaps) searching through the endless treasures on etsy. I came across these beautiful pieces. I had to look twice, it looked like real lavender. Glass, it's glass…truly amazing! I felt immediately compelled to contact the artist, Andrea Kiernan and ohh and ahh over her amazing lavender.

Thank you! I really enjoy making them. This time of year, when the lavender is in bloom at the farm where I work, inspiration abounds! I am starting to get a nice bead collection on display on my other site lavenderbeads.etsy.com check it out if you have the time!
Andrea

Andrea has been featured in Bead & Button, Bead Unique and Bead Styles magazines, as well as Bead Review 3, and well deserved! Visit Andrea's etsy shop where you'll find an abundance of lavender beads in many shades. I have my eye on this little beauty… It's the perfect shade of light blue and absolutely adorable. Hmmm… someone may be getting one of these Lovely Little Finds for Christmas!
 
Thank you Andrea!

No comments:

Post a Comment