Monday, December 22, 2008

Lovely Little Finds No.6

I'm back, it's been a long long time since my last post. I tend to get caught up in all things Holiday. My New Year's resolution will definitely have something to do with this blog. 

I have made some lovely discoveries this morning via Etsy front page and Twitter

I'll start with this adorable bit of breakfast food. I am in love, love, love with felt and all the amazing things people are doing with it. These strawberry pop tarts are from BeckyM at etsy. She has some lovely little foods, including bow tie pastas and Red Velvet Cake slices, all beautifully made.
You can learn more about Becky and her creative process at the little red suitcase. The Little Red Suitcase is a delightful blog I came across via Twitter (thanks for following). Visit, and enjoy the crafter interviews. I'm sure there will be many great things to come on this excellent blog, now one of my favorites as well. Thanks Becky and ColoredSprinkleGirl for being so lovely.
Photos: BeckyM.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by:) I hope to bring many more fun interviews to the table!!! Isnt her felt food so much fun?? Im looking forward to gifting them to one little girl tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete